Staff Selection Commission has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Various Graduation/Matriculation & Intermediate Level Posts
Tentative Posts Division:
Graduation Level -621 Posts
Matriculation Level-441 Posts
Higher Secondary Level- 128 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 1351 Posts (Tentative)
Educational Qualification: (Tentative)
Graduation Level Posts: Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university will be eligible for this post.
Matriculation Posts: Candidates who have passed their matriculation (Class 10th) level of Examination from any recognized board will be eligible for this post.
Higher Secondary Level Posts: Candidates who have passed their HSC level examination from any recognized board will be eligible for this post.
Please read Official Notification for More Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 01/01/2019)
Maximum Age – 30 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
SC/ST – 35 Years
OBC – 33 Years
General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
SC / ST / PH / Female – Exempted
Payment will be made through SBI Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card/SBI Challan
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Online Examination, Skill Test
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply online through the offiial website.
- Dates for submission of online applications: 06-08-2019 to 31-08-2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 31-08-2019 (up to 5.00 P.M.)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 02-09-2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 02-09-2019 (5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 04-09-2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 14-10-2019 to 18-10-2019