The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting online applications for Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 (Tier I) will be held from 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018 for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations. Last Date for Applications is 4th June 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2018 (Tier I)
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- Not exceeding 30 years.
- For Inspectors Not exceeding 27 years.
- For Junior Statistical Officers Not exceeding 32 years.
- Application Fee :
- Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
Scheme of the Examination: The examination will be conducted in 4 tier as indicated below.
- Tier I Exam : Computer Based
- Tier II Exam : Computer Based
- Tier III Exam : Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive)
- Tier IV : COmputer Proficiency Test / Skill Test / Document Verification
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
- Starting Date of Applications: 5th May 2018
- Last Date for Applications: 4th June 2018
- Date of SSC CGL 2018 (Tier I) Exam: 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018
- Date of SSC CGL 2018 (Tier II) Exam: to be notified later