Projects & Development India Limited (PDIL), Vadodara has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Sr.Engineer Gr-I / Sr.Executive Gr-I
- Sr.Engineer Gr-II / Sr.Executive Gr-II
- Sr.Engineer Gr-III / Sr.Executive Gr-III
- Engineer Gr-I / Executive Gr-I
- Engineer Gr-II / Executive Gr-II
- Engineer Gr-III / Executive Gr-III
- Sr.Drafting Staff / Sr.Const.Supervisor
- Jr.Drafting Staff / Jr.Const.Supervisor
Total No. of Posts: 203 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Application Fees: Candidates are required to make online payment of Rs.400/- for General & OBC and Rs.200/- for SC/ST excluding taxes & service charge through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are requested to remain present along with all original certificates to given address in the advertisement.
STEPS FOR APPLYING :-
- STEP 1: Visit www.pdilin.com website
- STEP 2: Click on “Careers” and then click on “ENGAGEMENT ON CONTRACT BASIS”
- STEP 3: View the full Advertisement Details and read the instructions and terms and conditionscarefully before applying.
- STEP 4: Click on “I Accept” and then click on “Apply Online” to fill the Application Form.
- STEP 5 :Candidate should keep the scanned copy of their passport size colour photograph in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 75 KB size and their signature in .jpg/.jpeg format of not more than 25 KB size. Also upload certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format w.r.t. age proof, qualifying degree certificate along with mark sheet. All Experience Certificates as mentioned in online application. For SC, ST, OBC(NCL) and Person with Disabilities need to upload their caste certificate and disability certificates in .jpg/.jpeg or PDF format. Candidate must ensure that all the above stated uploaded files should be in readable form, or otherwise, application may be rejected.
- STEP 6: After you fill the Application form, click on “SAVE” to save the data entered.
- STEP 7: Click on “pay online” to pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. After paying the application fee, the Registration Slip will be generated.
- STEP 8: Click on “Print” button to print the Registration Slip which will be required at the time of Personal Interview, if shortlisted.
- Commencement of online registration of applications by candidates: – 30th June, 2018
- Last date for receipt of online applications: – 10th July, 2018
- Date & Time of walk in Interview at Noida – 14th , 15th , 16th & 17th July, 2018 (4-days)
- Date & Time of walk in Interview at Vadodara – 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th July, 2018 (4-days)