Labour Bureau Recruitment Bharti 2018. PMMY i.e Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna Survey & AFS Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.lbchd.in
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Labour Bureau published an advertisement for recruitment of 875 (For Mumbai -71 Vacancies are available) Vacancies on purely contractual basis under two ad-hoc schemes of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojna Survey (PMMY ) and Area Frame Survey (AFS). Candidate may send application on or before 5th July 2018. For more Details of Labour Bureau Recruitment Like Qualification Details and Other Details are as given Below :
Ministry of Labour Bureau Recruitment 2018
- Department Name : Ministry of Labour & Employment, Labour Bureau
- Name Of Posts:
- Number Of Vacancies: 875 Vacancies
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date To Apply: 5th July 2018
- Official Website: www.labourbureaunew.gov.in
Vacancy Details of Rojgar & Shram Mantralay Bharti 2018 :
How to Apply PMMY Labour Survey bharti 2018:
- Applicant needs to apply online from Online website link www.lbchd.in.
- For this applicants need to get register first.
- While applying to the posts applicants have to fill the details of the Personal information, communication details, educations details
- After final submission of the online application applicants have to take print out
Candidates must indicate the preference for the scheme for which they are applying.If they are applying for both the schemes they should tick mark under both choices. However final selections will be done separately for both the schemes based upon merit as decided by Labour bureau and the same scheme will be allocated to the candidate under which his/her name is shortlisted. Candidates should apply online once. if multiple/incomplete applications are received from a candidate for the same post, his candidate is liable to be rejected. However candidate can apply separately for different posts if he meets the eligibility criteria of the posts.