Keep these smartphones in mind while charging smartphones, otherwise it could be a big accident

By | June 25, 2018

A company’s CEO has died in the smartphone blast. During the charging of smartphones, people who are unaware may be overwhelmed. Therefore, while charging a smartphone, a few things should be kept in mind.


New Delhi:  Nazrul Hasan, CEO of Malaysia’s company Cradle Fund, died in the smartphone blast. It was told that the Nazir sleeping on the smartphone charging near his bed in the night and slept and he died in a blast at night. According to the postmortem report, Nazrul’s death was caused by a blast. This is not the first case of a fire or blast in the smartphone. Several reports have come before, in which the smartphone has blasted. You can adopt some methods to avoid such blasts that occur in the smartphone.
[the_ad id=”5″]

Keep these smartphones in mind.

  • Always use the original charger for smartphone charging. If your original charger is damaged or lost, use a branded charger instead.
  • Just like a charger, the battery should be used in the original. If your phone’s battery is damaged, you can buy it from the new battery company store.
  • Leaving smartphone for long periods of time is like giving an invitation to such an accident. So do not leave the smartphone on charging.
  • Avoid keeping the smartphone directly in the sunlight or at a warm place. Especially keep the hours on the car’s dashboard. For this reason the smartphone may have a problem of heating.
  • If there is ever a problem in your smartphone, then only give it to the authorized stores.
  • While charging the smartphone, keep in mind that it should not be under the pillow. A fire can occur if there is overhaul problem in such a place.
  • As a precaution, the smartphone should not charge via the power strip extension cord.
  • Do not put too much pressure on the smartphone. Like putting a smartphone under a bag or other heavy object.
  • When charging the smartphone, its cover should be removed. Because the cover does not let the heat of the smartphone hang out.

Click Read Hindi News