Gujarat Post Department Recruitment 2019 For 2510 GRamin Dak sevak
Applications are invited For the post Of GRAMIN DAK SEVAK by the respective recruiting authorities as shown in the annexure ‘I’ against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Gujarat Post DAK SEVAK Recruitment 2019
- The Job Profile of Dak Sevaks will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
- However, the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO/ASPO/SPOs/SSPOs/SRM/SSRM etc. In Railway Mail Services(RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like, closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works alloted by the RMS authorities.
- The following Minimum TRCA shall be payable to the categories of GDS as mentioned in
- Directorate Order No.17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018.
- BPM Rs.12,000/- Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak Rs.10,000/- Rs.12,000/-
Educational Qualification For gujarat post Dak Sevak Recruitment
- (i) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
TOtal Post For Gujarat Post Gramin Dak sevak Recruitment :::
- EWS Category ::: 266 posts
- SEBC category ::: 588 posts
- SC category ::: 78 posts
- ST category ::: 359 posts
- PWD-a Category ::: 15 posts
- PWD-b Category ::: 17 posts
- PWD-c Category ::: 18 posts
- UR Category ::: 1167 posts
TOTAL 2510 posts
How to apply For GUjarat Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 05.08.2019 to 04.09.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- ii) Father Name
- iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- iv) Date of Birth
- v) Gender
- vi) Community
- vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- viii) State in which Xth class passed
- ix) Board in which Xth class passed
- x) Year of Passing Xth class
- xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR GUJARAT GRAMIN DAK SEVAK RECRUITMENT
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 05/08/2019
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 04/09/2019
- Application online Submission Start Date: 05/08/2019
- Application online Submission End Date: 04/09/2019