Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) Limited, (SPV of Government of India and Government of Gujarat), [Formerly known as Metro-Link Express for Gandhinagar And Ahmedabad (MEGA) Company Limited] has published Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
- Joint General Manager / Sr.Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock): 01
- Joint General Manager / Sr.Deputy General Manager (Lift & Escalator): 01
- Joint General Manager / Sr.Deputy General Manager (Traction): 01
- Joint General Manager / Sr.Deputy General Manager (E & M): 01
Total No. of Posts: 04
1. Service: IRSEE (SG/JAG/SS)
2. Deputation Duration: 3 years extendable to 5 years
3. The scale of Pay: Parent Pay Plus Deputation Allowance + Other allowances as per GMRC Policy.
4. Age may be relaxed in case of suitable/relevant experienced candidates.
5. Specific Requirement: Should have relevant experience in installation, testing, commissioning &
maintenance of Railways / Metros/ other PSUs dealing with Rolling Stock / Traction / Lift & Escalator / E&M.
6. Minimum Eligibility: For JGM – JAG Officer with 10 years Gazetted service
For Sr.DGM – JAG Officer or Sr.Scale Officer with 8 years Gazetted service
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates may apply through proper channel for selection on deputation basis to the
above mention above-mentioned the prescribed proforma available at the company website
indicated above. May forward the applications of eligible candidates along with Vigilance /
DAR clearance and APARs. Duly filled‐in and signed proforma in prescribed format may also
be sent through email only at email@example.com within one month from
date of publication.
Last Date: 17-03-2019
Advertisement: Click Here