Gujarat Informatics Limited (GIL) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee andhow to apply are given below.
Posts: Chief Information Security Officer
Total No. of Posts: 01
Eligibility: Minimum 8 years of experience in field of IT Information security with 5 years of relevantexperience at supervisory level in IT Security domain.
Educational Qualification: Possess a degree of M. Sc. Digital Forensics and Information Security, M. Tech. Cyber Security, MSC Cyber Security, Master in Cyber Security, M. Tech in Cyber law and Information security, M. Tech computer science and engineering with specialization in information security, M. Tech in computer science and information security, MBA – Information technology business management or any relevant cyber security and Information security related masters degree from university recognized by UGC / AICTE or recognized university. Should have Minimum one relevant certification in IT Security with maintained certification. (CISO / CISSO/ CISSM/ CISSP/ CASP/ CISM / CCIE with Security / CEH)
Experience: Total of 8 Year’s experience in IT Information security. Should have 5 experience in managing cybersecurity in a managerial capacity
Age Limit: Maximum Age limit not above 35 years
Remuneration: Rs. Pay Band 15600 – 39100 (Grade Pay – 7600). 7th Pay Commission level – 12 Rs.78,800-2,09,200.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Starting Date of Online Application: 10-02-2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2019
- Tentative Date for Written test (In case the number of applications received are more than 10 Nos.) 05.03.2019
- Tentative Date for Personal Interview (In case the number of applications received are less than 10 Nos.) 05.03.2019 from 9.00 AM at GIL Office
- Tentative date for Personal Interview (In case number of applications received are more than 10 Nos.) 20.03.2019