Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation (GSRTC) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts : Conductor
Total No. of Posts : 2389
Educational Qualification : Std. 10th Pass, Having Conductor Base, Valid First Aid Certificate, Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit : Between 18 to 35 years
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- + Postal Charges through challan at the computer-based post office.
GSRTC Conductor Bharti Exam pattern & Syllabus
- General Knowledge (10th Level): 30 Marks
- History of Gujarat
- Current Affairs (India & Gujarat)
- Gujarati Grammar (10th Level): 10 Marks
- English Grammar (10th Level): 10 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude Test & Reasoning (10 Marks)
- Subject Related Questions: 10 Marks
- Motor Vehicle Primary Knowledge Related, Primary Treatment / Conductor Resposibility Related: 10 Marks
- Computer Related: 20 Marks
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Total Time: 120 Minutes
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on competitive written exam & computer proficiency test.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Important Dates :
Starting Date of Online Application : 01-11-2019
Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 30-11-2019