The Employee Provident Fund has made some changes to the amount withdrawal rules. Changed rule ratio can be withdrawn only after 75% of PF. The remaining 25% can be withdrawn after two months of being unemployed. The EPFO has partially taken the facility of EPF withdrawal. The use of this facility can be used by an account holder during the marriage of his offspring, when buying a house and studying for children. Any employee can take up to six months’ original salary and DA to treat someone in his or her family.
Government changes in the interest of the employees: Now the salaried employees
Government changes in interest of employees:
Change in the policy of taking a sum of money from PF for treatment, marriage, and home
6 months salary and DA can be withdrawn